2019 Video Marketing Statistics
THE VIDEO MARKETING LANDSCAPE
1. Cisco has projected that more than 80% of all Internet traffic will be video by 2021.
2. More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years. (Source: Insivia)
3. While larger companies do produce more videos on average, there is no direct correlation between company size and number of videos published.
4. Unsurprisingly, small businesses use the fewest external resources for video marketing, with only 24% reporting that they relied exclusively on agencies, contract employees, or freelancers.
5. Businesses in high tech and professional services industries are publishing the most new videos on a monthly basis.
For more great stats and best practices, Download Audience Awards' Video Marketing White Paper.
Audience Awards' Video Marketing White Paper Includes:
The Most Effective Types of Videos
Planning Your Video Strategy
Activating Your Video Content